We are a team of Indian lawyers & International Lawyers dedicated to offering clients solutions for their direct investment and trade businesses in China. Our team has extensive in-country experience advising Chinese and foreign clients including clients from India, the U.S., and Europe on law issues of commercial debt collection/recovery, Standing Counselor and Non-Controversy, Transnational investment, Mergers and acquisitions, International Trade, Maritime and Admiralty, and commercial and civil issues throughout mainland China.
And additionally, we may offer clients with one-stop service of law, accounting, and tax.
For what problems you may hire our service?
If you have one commercial contract with a Chinese company or individual, selling them cargos/ services or buying cargos/services from them, or license them to use your IP(trademark, patent, and/or copyright), and in one of the below situations, you may hire us to work for you and protect your legal rights:
1. you paid them but they did not deliver your cargos or offer you the service or did not do it in time, or
2. you sent them cargos or offered them with services but they did not pay you or did not do it in time, or
3. they delivered defective cargos to you or did not offer you with right service, or
4. they breached the commercial contract with you in other ways or another type of commercial contract besides sales/purchase contract with you like they breached the IP license contract with you, and so on.
Other legal services:
Standing Counsellor and Non-Controversy —
To offer legal services for enterprise(s) daily operation and inner management, and act as a standing counselor for enterprise(s), with following jobs upon the enterprise’s requirements and/or authorizations:
1. To draft Lawyers Letter to third parties;
2. To draft and publicize legal affiche(s) in public media;
3. To offer the latest news over certain law amendments and latest governments regulations periodically;
4. To offer staff in the enterprise basic Chinese law knowledge training;
5. To offer law advice for the enterprises business plans and/or certain business operations;
6. To draft, look through, and revise the enterprise’s inner management documents, including employment contract, training agreement and/or non-disclosure agreement, etc;
7. To assist the enterprise with negotiation and/or communication with government bureau(s), and/or business partner(s).
8. Company law affairs
9. Merger and acquisition of enterprises;
10. Help client (enterprise or individual) to buy or sell real estate;
11. Law affairs of property lease, mortgage, lend/borrow, entrustment and consign for sale on commission, etc;
12. Law affairs of issuance and/or subscription of securities and underwriting;
13. Application and transferring of intellectual property of trademarks and patents;
14. Public bidding and invitation of public bidding of construction and installation engineering projects, public bidding of enterprise contracting, lease management, etc;
15. Liquidation of business-closing and bankruptcy;
16. Draft, revision, and examination of feasibility studies of civil and economic projects and agreements;
17. Investigation affairs of the market and/or commodity information, and enterprise credit information;
18. Law opinion letter or law opinion suggestion letter of all sorts of economic actions;
19. Signing and/or termination of labor/employment agreements;
20. Debt collection via non-litigation methods;
21. To help clients to publish announcement, position, or point of a certain law affair or law action on public media like newspaper and magazines, broadcasting, and television;
22. Accept the application from individuals and/or enterprises and witness a certain law affair or law action;
23. Other non-controversy law affairs for attorneys;
Transnational investment —
1.To assist clients in local investment policies and laws;
2. To assist clients in negotiation with governmental responsible departments;
3. To assist clients in analyzing the investment risks and related solutions;
4. Due diligence or basic registration file investigation of partners and/or suppliers;
5. To establish foreign-invested enterprises, including Chinese-foreign Equity Joint Venture, Chinese-foreign Contractual Joint Venture, and Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise, and to establish Standing Representative Office, and help clients with missions related to working visa (Z visa) and residency permission;
6. To draft, look through, or amend related agreements/contracts and articles of association;
7. To assist clients with transferring the right of stock and other investment rights and interests, and an arrangement of company policy and management system;
8. To act as a standing lawyer for the newly established enterprise.
Mergers and acquisitions —
1. To designing and optimize transaction structures and tactics;
2. To conduct legal due diligence investigations;
3. To draft and negotiate terms, drafting equity and asset acquisition, merger, spin-off and split-up and related agreements;
4. To assist in information disclosure, governmental filings, approvals, and registrations.
International Trade —
1. To offer legal advice and views related to International Trade business;
2. To offer legal advice related to local international trade laws, regulations, and policies;
3. Due diligence or basic registration file investigation of partners and/or suppliers;
4. To act as a standing lawyer for enterprises related to International Trade;
5. To act for and on behalf of clients in the litigation, arbitration in China concerning
A. negotiation, performance, breach and dispute of International Sales / Purchase Contract;
B. payment(s) of International Trade, such L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T etc;
C. product transportation, including carriage of goods by sea, by air, by train, and by international multi-transportation;
D. products responsibility and insurance;
E. other transnational arbitration and litigation.
Maritime and Admiralty —
1. Bills of lading, sea waybills, and through bills;
2. Bareboat charters, time charters, and voyage charters;
3. Coastal transport;
4. Arrest of the ship, lien on cargo and maritime security;
5. Agency agreements, shipping agency, and cargo forwarding;
6. Logistics and multi-modal transport;
7. Salvage contracts and towage;
8. Marine engineering contracts;
9. Repair, Sale & Purchase of Ships;
10. Ship’s collision, contact, and grounding;
11. Oil pollution and environmental damage;
12. Personal injury, professional negligence;
13. General and particular average;
14. Manning, crew manning;
15. Port operations.
For any Legal Consultation matters then talk to our dedicated legal experts, book your appointment and let’s start legal consultation.